cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevemoore4445
Occasional Member - Level 1

Submitted transaction showing under Available Expenses.

I've got four Available Expenses showing up in Concur which have already been 'paid' (extracted for payment) in two separate expense reports.  The SAP Concur Community Forum for this situation states the following:

“If the expense in question has already been reimbursed or payment has already been sent to the card provider, then the user will need to add the company card charge to a report and mark it as personal. This ensures the user will not be reimbursed or the card issuer paid twice for one transaction.”

So, I've created a 'Personal" expense report and I've checked the "Personal Expense" box as instructed.  Doing so set the "Requested" amount to $0.00 for each of the four expenses and the "Total Requested" for all four expenses is now $0.00.  However, each expense still had an exception that stated I also needed to check the "Please deduct amount owed from my wages" box.  I did this and the exceptions were cleared on the four expenses.  However, there is still a "Total Amount" showing for the four expenses.  Will this "Total Amount" be deducted from my paycheck?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stevemoore4445 because you submitted these expenses as out of pocket, you should have received the funds for these entries. However, you actually paid for them on your company credit card. The way the company credit card is set up in the system is Company Billed/Company Paid. This means your company receives all the company card statements and pays them off even before you have submitted your expenses. So essentially your company paid off these expenses twice, once to you and once to the card company. To recover the funds, the can deduct from your paycheck. So, the total amount is what I believe should come out of your paycheck. The Requested amount is $0.00 because you are not requesting any reimbursement since you marked them all as personal. 

Basically, you owe the company money because you were reimbursed for that were purchased on your company card.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.