cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SS05
New Member - Level 1

Submitted Expense as Cash as a Delegate

I submitted an expense for a supervisor that showed as "cash" before the same "corporate card" expense fed into Concur. The first cash expense was submitted through the approval chain and approved. How can I reverse this? Does my supervisor have to pay for the expense?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SS05 he will need to take the money he received from the Cash expense and send it to the card company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jwestbrooks1
Occasional Member - Level 3

in our company a payroll deduction is done for this. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SS05 to resolve this you'll need to do two things:

1. Add the card transaction to a report and mark it as personal. That is the only way to get the transaction out of Available Expenses. 

2. Depending on the type of card used, this person will need to either send the money they received to the card company to pay off the card charge or pay back your company. 

Can you give me the initials of the user please? I see you are a delegate for several people. I just need to check and see which company card they have. Initials only, please do not provide their full name.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SS05
New Member - Level 1

its for BS

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SS05 he will need to take the money he received from the Cash expense and send it to the card company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SS05
New Member - Level 1

Thank you!