cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flowithit
New Member - Level 1

Still missing payments from early September

Hello! I'm sure a lot of these get posted, but I haven't been able to get help from my managers at my new job at DaVita.

Long story short, I submitted expenses without knowing that my bank info wasn't automatically carried over from Workday. I just found that out today and went in to update it. I also just updated my address, since that wasn't in there either. Everything was approved and submitted, but clearly I have not received anything.  So are the other expenses now just up in limbo? Or is a check coming out to me? 

Thanks to whoever can help me.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@flowithit so, because you didn't have bank information confirmed before submitting the reports, I believe the system will pick up these reports on the next reimbursement cycle and try to fund them since your bank info was confirmed on Friday. I would give it until the end of the week to see if you receive payment. If you do not, then call the number your company has provided for the Accounts Payable department. You can find this number if you sign in to your SAP Concur account and look in the Company Notes section. Click Read More on this section to expand it. You'll see the number listed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.