cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dshan1
New Member - Level 1

Status show paid but not paid to bank

Hi My concur status  shows as paid and its not been paid to my bank account .

The status changed on 17/12/21 and its not paid. I checked my bank account details and it is correct. 

How do i resolve this?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dshan1 you will need to reach out to your Finance or Accounting department. If you do not know how to reach out to them, I recommend speaking directly with your manager to see if they can direct you to them. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Smorrison
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin my expenses were approved 17/01/22 and are showing sent for payment but I have still not received any. I am unsure who is our admin and need help 

Claim I'd is FE04CE

Thank you 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Smorrison I'm sending you a private message here on the Community with a contact name. Check the little envelope icon here in a couple of minutes.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
isaiahf
Occasional Member - Level 1

My expense for mileage said that it was paid on 11/9/2023 and today is 11/16 and nothing has been deposited to my bank account that I set up.  Did you ever get yours resolved?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@isaiahf your best option is to speak to either your Finance or Payroll department to see if they can tell you when to expect payment or if there is an issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey