cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielletodd
New Member - Level 1

Standard package - Expense Accrual Report

Why is expense type and/or account code not available in the Expense Accrual Report in the standard package?

Every business that uses Concur will need this information for month end reporting and seems a lot of people in the community forums have raised similar issues.

Is this planned for a future release, if so, when?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@danielletodd I've not heard that this is something that is planned for a future release. I've been here at SAP Concur for over 13 years and this Accrual report has been the way it currently is for as long as I can remember. 

It is possible to build your own report to give you unsubmitted and not yet approved expense reports (with expense types) for a designated time period. It is a pretty straightforward report if you just want to see what is still outstanding for the month end.

Also, it is important to know that GL codes do not show in Cognos reporting until an expense report has been fully approved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sbb
Occasional Member - Level 2

@danielletodd  Did you find a way to get the expense category on accrual report?  Not sure what good it is without it.