Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grodriguezproje
Super User
Super User

Standard accounting extract job schedule

Hi all,

Can someone helpe me providing any information to set/change/configure a SAE (Standard Accounting Extract) schedule job to run every XX day of the week ?. 

Thanks in advance for your help.

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@grodriguezproje I believe you might need to submit this to SAP Concur Support to have them set the job to run on a schedule.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Hello @KevinD , i just want you to let you know that as an Admin User, i can schedule this, a colleague provide me just 1 user that doesn't have this feature available but the 2nd user it does, so it's not necessary to submit this to SAP.

Thanks!

grodriguezproje_0-1655221937495.png

Gustavo 

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@grodriguezproje I believe you might need to submit this to SAP Concur Support to have them set the job to run on a schedule.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Good morning @KevinD this is what i thought, i couldn't find any other information, thanks!

Hello @KevinD , i just want you to let you know that as an Admin User, i can schedule this, a colleague provide me just 1 user that doesn't have this feature available but the 2nd user it does, so it's not necessary to submit this to SAP.

Thanks!

grodriguezproje_0-1655221937495.png

Gustavo 

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.