cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skenttaylor
Occasional Member - Level 2

Sponsored Guest functionality

I've seen some previous threads on this and posted to them but the threads aren't getting responses so I thought I'd start a fresh one.

We've implemented Concur for staff at the University I work at (in the UK). We don't use Concur Travel or Pay. We use SSO, and pay via our Oracle finance system (R12.2).

We're looking to set it up now for Sponsored Guests, and I'm wondering if anyone has any insight on how to get 'guests' set up, or any lessons learned from implementing this themselves.

Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@skenttaylor I think posting this in the User Admin Group will garner more responses. This Forum tends to be more end users and not those who configure or administer SAP Concur sites. If you aren't yet a member of that group, you can go to the group and use the Request to Join option. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@skenttaylor I think posting this in the User Admin Group will garner more responses. This Forum tends to be more end users and not those who configure or administer SAP Concur sites. If you aren't yet a member of that group, you can go to the group and use the Request to Join option. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
skenttaylor
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks - will do.