cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bonibrooke
Occasional Member - Level 1

Splitting a CC expense

Is anyone aware of how to split a credit card expense between different expense reports?  I am not finding many answers.  Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bonibrooke unfortunately this is not possible. Why do you need to split it between two reports? If it needs to be charged to a different cost center, department, etc. you can allocate the expense on the report so it gets charged to the correct business unit.

I'll await your reply to see why you need to split the credit card charge. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bonibrooke
Occasional Member - Level 1

It is a credit card transaction and it was after I paid that I was told it would be split between two departments.  Is there a way to do two expenses (splitting the cost)?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bonibrooke you can absolutely split it between two departments. You will use the Allocation feature. Here are two short demo videos to show you how this is done. 

Here is the link: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us/cte_en-us_exp_allocating-expenses.mp4

Give this a watch. It will step you through the process. If you happen to have two monitors, I would login to Concur on one monitor and watch the video on your second. That way you can follow step by step in your actual expense report.

If you still have questions after watching the video, let me know. If the video helped and you were able to allocate the expense, please let me know that as well. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.