cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shannon1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Spend Analysis

I cannot figure out how to export data from the Spend Analysis page in Analytics to excel.  When I click the three dots in the right corner, I only see "information"

I am viewing as "Finance Administrator".  I also tried viewing as "Manager" and had no luck.  Those are my only two viewing options

My only contact with Concur is no longer with the company and the sales contact I have is not responding to my emails.

I need this report in excel urgently for our CPA.

Thanks for any help.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shannon1 The Spend Analysis is a Dashboard, not a report. That is why there isn't an Excel option. The dashboard does display the Expense Entry Analysis Details report, which is listed several items below the Spend Analysis. You can open this report and export to Excel. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shannon1 The Spend Analysis is a Dashboard, not a report. That is why there isn't an Excel option. The dashboard does display the Expense Entry Analysis Details report, which is listed several items below the Spend Analysis. You can open this report and export to Excel. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Shannon1

Thank you Kevin!  After digging around for a while,  I actually just figured this out!  I exported to excel and the formatting is not compatible (I cannot change the date format and the numbers are not recognized, so the sum function does not work).  Do you know how to fix that?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shannon1 Okay, I was able to get the date format to change. I went into Format Cells>Date then selected the new format. The dates didn't change until I double-clicked into the field. Not ideal, but it was able to change. 

As for the sum function, I'm not sure how to fix it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Shannon1

thank you Kevin!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shannon1 it appears you do not have to change the format using Format Cells, but just double-click in the fields with the dates. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
cpolifka1
Routine Member - Level 2

@KevinD - Is there a way to choose the report to show based on three months as well?