cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenL
Occasional Member - Level 1

Something wrong with drag and drop files to upload a new receipt

Recently when I drag and drop files to upload a new receipt, the invoice will always move into the Available Receipts  but not show up in the invoice attachments for this claim, when I drag and drop again, the invoice attached. 

How to solve this problem and also how to delete receipts in bulk in the available receipts?

1 Solution
Solution
MeltemC
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi all - We are working to fix the Drag and Drop issues. I do not have a release date yet but we will update the release notes once it's released.

For the second issue, not being able to bulk delete Available Receipts, there's an improvement request.Please vote on the idea if you are also experiencing the same issue. I'll make sure to bring this up for consideration if it passes 20 votes.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BenL for your first question, it is difficult to answer without seeing what steps you are taking. If you could provide some screenshots, I might be able to provide an answer.

For your second question, bulk removal of receipt images from the Available Receipts isn't an option. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AmyATC
Occasional Member - Level 2

Same issue.  Drag one pdf to my expense, drop it in.  It goes into available receipts.  Been doing this for over a week now.

pmailhot

I have the same problem. it started last week. I only drag and drop my .pdf files and it does not appear in the expense.
Thank you !
LaxmiM
Occasional Member - Level 3

Some of our users have been reporting the same issue the last week or so also. Would be good to know if this is a known glitch that Concur is working on already, or a time delay etc.

BStrait
Super User
Super User

I have also received several reports of this exact behavior. I was going to open a ticket, but it sure would be nice to know if someone has already reported this, or if it is already being worked on.

Solution
MeltemC
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi all - We are working to fix the Drag and Drop issues. I do not have a release date yet but we will update the release notes once it's released.

For the second issue, not being able to bulk delete Available Receipts, there's an improvement request.Please vote on the idea if you are also experiencing the same issue. I'll make sure to bring this up for consideration if it passes 20 votes.

BenL

I think the issue has been fixed now.