cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AXH322574
Occasional Member - Level 1

Solve an expense issue

I have an expense report Titled Site Visit 06-23-21. I keep getting an error message that receipt images are over due even though I have uploaded Receipts. I have also attempted to detach receipts and reload it however unsuccessfully. The report is in extract for payment status so it is not allowing me to edit.

I need help on this ASAP

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AXH322574 if the report is in Extracted for Payment status, then there shouldn't be an issue. A report that is Extracted for Payment means it has gone through all approvals and will be paid. If there was some action you needed to take, the system would not have allowed the report to get to Extracted for Payment status. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AXH322574

Hello Kevin D,

i appreciate your response however it still does not explain why the report still shows an  error

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AXH322574 I pulled up your expense report and did not see any error. However, I did look at the audit trail and saw that you were sent an email reminder about and overdue receipt. I think this is what you might be referring to. I looked at the way the reminder rule was set up it wasn't set up quite right. The rule is looking to see if a receipt was attached to the expense report as a whole and not to an individual line item, like you did. That is why you received the email about overdue receipts and would think there is an error. You did everything correctly as far as I can see. The issue lies with the email reminder and how it was set up. Your company's internal SAP Concur site administrator would need to adjust this rule. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AXH322574

i have no idea who that is or how to create a ticket to get it to that administrator

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AXH322574 Sending you a name privately. Check the little envelope icon here in about 2 minutes. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
AXH322574

I will be on the lookout