cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jschneider
Occasional Member - Level 1

So frustrated...admin/approver user

As an admin and approver, it is absolutely frustrating that you can't log into Concur in 2 separate windows to be in completely different screens as you approve and reconcile employees' charges.  Every time I am on my Expense>Process Reports>Approval Status Report screen to approve my employees expenses I get kicked out of that screen if I open another tab where I log in as a user to view if they've forgotten to submit any charges.  We should be able to have two separate internet tabs open just like every other product I've ever used.  There is sometimes a need to check another screen while you are approving expenses without completely losing where you are at in the approval process.  

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jschneider I don't know why this happens, but if I had to guess it has to do with some sort of security issue. 

When you open another tab to view another user's profile, are you actually signing in to their account? 

Two workarounds for you:

1. use a second browser to view others' accounts.

2. Use the Proxy feature. This allows you to switch from your account to their account right in the same session.

While I know these workarounds are not what you ultimately want, they are the only options you currently have.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.