cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krimo48
Occasional Member - Level 2

Setup up a travel large allowance with variable rate as expense

Hi Concurrians,

I am on a client's project where he wishes to use a "travel large allowance" as expense type. This client is established in Morocco, and the rule would be "for all employees travelling out of Morocco, setup an allowance of 550 MAD until he reaches 30 days a year. At this 31st day,  add 5000 MAD as exceptional allowance and allowance is 700 MAD a day instead of 550 MAD before". Would anyone get an idea to setup this in Concur? It would be a mix between a Fix allowance and Personnal Car Mileage (for variable rates) and this fix allowance on 30th day I have absolutely no idea to how to setup it.

Thanking you a lot in advance.

Karim

1 REPLY 1
Venkat
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi,

I am writing this to best of my knowledge

Possible:

1. Seting up 550 MAD as TA

2.Seting up 700 MAD as TA 

Not possible

1. Resricting it to 30 days for an year

2. Adding 5000 MAD as an exceptional allowance automatically

Solution

I would recommed to set up 2 TA tables..

1. Less than 30 days

2. Greater than 30 days

3. Keep 5000 MAD as a seperate entry ( Not to include in TA)

Warm Regards

Venkat

@Krimo48 wrote:

Hi Concurrians,

I am on a client's project where he wishes to use a "travel large allowance" as expense type. This client is established in Morocco, and the rule would be "for all employees travelling out of Morocco, setup an allowance of 550 MAD until he reaches 30 days a year. At this 31st day,  add 5000 MAD as exceptional allowance and allowance is 700 MAD a day instead of 550 MAD before". Would anyone get an idea to setup this in Concur? It would be a mix between a Fix allowance and Personnal Car Mileage (for variable rates) and this fix allowance on 30th day I have absolutely no idea to how to setup it.

Thanking you a lot in advance.

Karim