cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fischernj
New Member - Level 1

Seeking a report that includes breakout by cost center

Hello,

I am a newer concur user and trying reconcile my team's spending versus a specific cost center. Is there an expense report that shows spending broken out by cost center?

5 REPLIES 5
amanda_woeste
Occasional Member - Level 3

We use reports like this all the time. I can't remember if I created an original one from scratch that we now duplicate and modify as needed but there should be something in the Standard Intelligence Report folder that you can copy and save in a new folder then modify to have it filter by cost center. I am having issues getting into Concur BI right now but if you can't find it, I can try to show you one that might work.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fischernj you can build a report using Cognos Reporting, but this requires a permission to be able to access. I looked at your permissions and currently do not have it. 

If you sign in to SAP Concur, look in the Company Notes section for your company's help phone number to request access.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Atharv_Bhati
Occasional Member - Level 1

I do have access but cannot find the cost object & Cost center option under insert data expense?
May I know the name of that field?

cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

Everyone is different - I have assigned my cost center, department, etc. in the Concept Fields but if you haven't, most likely they are located within a Custom Field - mine are under Expense Reports, Additional Employee Details. An easier way to find things is to look at your Configuration report.  That's located under Expense Admin in Concur.  Once you open your Configuration report, you would go to List Usage under Connected Lists. This is what mine looks like. 

cmakai_0-1681143171115.png

Atharv_Bhati
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for your suggestion, I found it in custom 5 .