cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Debbie-N-OK
Occasional Member - Level 2

Searching for reports.....

I have two reports that I am looking for, and hope that I find someone who has something that I might be able to use:

• A report of all transactions submitted by one user - sounds simple, I know, but I haven't been able to find something that I could at least cut and paste.
  • This one, there is a report on the travel side, but I have people who think there is another report or a better report.  Here's what was written on the ticket
    • We need a report based on an employee purchasing airfare for another individual and/or employee weather it was booked inside or outside of Concur.
      Is this a standard report that we can run, and if so, can you point us in the right direction.

I just copied what the person submitted, so the typos are not my doing. 

Thank you in advance

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Debbie-N-OK see my thoughts below in red.

• A report of all transactions submitted by one user - sounds simple, I know, but I haven't been able to find something that I could at least cut and paste. If you have Cognos reporting and are familiar with building reports, you could build this report in less than two minutes. A Standard Report that shows just one user's transactions does not exist.
  • This one, there is a report on the travel side, but I have people who think there is another report or a better report.  Here's what was written on the ticket
    • We need a report based on an employee purchasing airfare for another individual and/or employee weather it was booked inside or outside of Concur.
      Is this a standard report that we can run, and if so, can you point us in the right direction. If the trip was booked outside of Concur Travel, how would the Concur system be able to run a report on a trip that isn't in the system? It wouldn't know the trip existed. This would only work if your company has our TripLink service where users can forward trips to Concur. As for seeing a trip booked by one employee on behalf of another, you can use Cognos reporting for this as well. Again, this depends on your level of Cognos experience.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Debbie-N-OK
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you Kevin!

As two the second report - Here is what was asked by someone outside my team, who knows nothing about travel and how all of this works:

We need a report based on an employee purchasing airfare for another individual and/or employee weather it was booked inside or outside of Concur.
Is this a standard report that we can run and if so, can you point us in the right direction.

And I did not correct any typos.