cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marukochan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Saving expense failed

Hi there, i deleted and installed the new version of SAP concur but when i inputted my expense details, it kept saying saving expense failed although I already provided all the fields required. I dont know how to submit a support ticket either. Could anyone here please help?

2 REPLIES 2
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Marukochan ,

Good day and Thank you for reaching out.

The 'saving expense failed' error can be caused by several factor. Recently, with the 9.98 release we had similar ongoing issues and some have been solved with the 9.98.2 app version release. If you are already on this 9.98.2 app version and still getting the error, we can check error logs to know where the error is coming from. If you can kindly send me your login id in private message, include date of the error received and what you were trying to do (adding mileage expenses, changing expense types etc...) when you get the error

Regards,

AnnaDizo

rbaiamonte
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello - I’m having the same problem as described above as are several of my team members. We are all on iPads and late generation iPhones. I didn’t have the “Saving expense failed” error until my concur software updated.  I’m now running 9.99.1.22 and still getting it across all my mobile devices. Any help would be much appreciated!