cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baseskizl
New Member - Level 1

Saving addresses

Hello I work on a campus which has up to 100 buildings and I drive daily to a lot of locations some times the same location in the same day.  Is there one a way to save these locations so I don't have to look them up each time to input them into the mobile app? this would be a HUGE time saver on my end as I have to spend about 1 hour per week to input this data for my personal reimbursement. Thanks for your assistance. 

1 REPLY 1
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @baseskizl ,

You don't have to enter location each time. If you are travelling to same location on daily basis then you can use "Copy Report" option which will create a copy of your existing expense report including all the expense entries.

This will copy all data from the previous report along with locations. Later you can do the necessary changes into copied report such as change transaction date, transaction amounts etc.

Steps:

1. Open Concur Mobile app >> Click on Expense Icon (bottom 2nd Icon) >> from the available expense reports, open any previously submitted expense report

2.  On right top, click on 3 dots >> Copy Report option. 

3. It will create a copy of your existing report >> Do the necessary changes and submit.

PoojaKumatkar_2-1727786678502.png

PoojaKumatkar_1-1727786510773.png

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja