cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdangelo123
Occasional Member - Level 1

Sage Intacct - issue with cost center integration

Hello,

I have the Concur connector for Sage Intacct.  I am having an issue with my cost centers which are being brought over through the connector.  My locations and cost centers are both a 4 digit number.  In some (not all) instances, the cost center is getting mixed up with the location.  For example, see the below allocation.  Location is 1000 (corporate) and cost center is 1500 (finance).  But, Concur is pulling 1500 (Great Neck).  I cannot seem to get this resolved.  It posts back to Intacct correctly, but it is misleading to the person submitting the expense report.  I would appreciate any insight.

sdangelo123_0-1692645332223.png

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sdangelo123 the screenshot you provided, was this taken from an expense report?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sdangelo123

It is from the employee profile.  However, the same thing appears on expense reports.

sdangelo123

Following up on this - are you able to help?

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@sdangelo123 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I see that you are an Authorized Support Contact. I would suggest opening a case in the SAP Concur Support Portal for the support team to review your configuration and provide input. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.