cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rodrigo_da123
Occasional Member - Level 3

SYSTEMIC BLOCK

DOES IT EXIST WITHIN THE CONCUR SYSTEM, PENDING BLOCK?

8 REPLIES 8
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I am not sure what your question means. Please elaborate.

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rodrigo_da123 Can you please clarify what you mean by Pending Block or Systemic Block? Are you talking about blocking expense reports from being submitted or something else? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Rodrigo_da123

Sorry guys,I would like to know if the system has any kind of blockage due to pendencies, that is, if the employee does not account for expenses with the card, it is blocked to open a new trip, or provide reimbursement accounts.

@Rodrigo_da123 the system inherently does not have these types of blocks, but you can certainly build audit rules to prevent submission of expense reports if an employee hasn't followed company policies or has outstanding items that need to be reconciled first before being able to submit another report. The audit rules are built with what we call Conditions. If the user does something in the system that meets one of these conditions, then they can be prevented from submitting any further reports. 

Watch this video to get an idea of how Audit Rules are created: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us_nextgen/cte_en-us_exp_audit-rules.mp4

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Rodrigo_da123

Kevin, I would like to thank you, our admin, as follows.

Hello everyone

we’ve created a new field in the employees’ profiles named “Watch List” that allows the values Yes or No.
Based on this field, we can create 2 new rules that would block all the employees having it set to Yes from creating new trip requests and creating new cash advance.

The field must be manually managed through the employee administrator in Concur, so you and the rest of the team would have the ownership of updating it to Yes when needed and restoring it No, its value cannot be automated based on rules.

Are you ok with this management?

If so, I will create these 2 new rules and create a report that can be delivered to you, with the frequency you prefer, showing all the employees on this list.

@Rodrigo_da123 I'm not sure if you are asking a question in this last post or making me aware of something you received from SAP Concur?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Rodrigo_da123

Kevin, I'm thanking you for your suggestion and showing what will be done here at the Company

@Rodrigo_da123 Gotcha. 🙂 Glad I could help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey