cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kel_Mc
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP Mileage Calculations - Trip Order

Hi 

I have had a few users complain about the ordering of their mileage trips within their app when going out on long journeys with multiple stops. 

Is there anyway for the app to track the mileage in order?

For example on a trip from London to Liverpool then to Midlands back to London, the trip was split per stop which is fine but the stops were not in the order they took place say for example from London - to M1 Services  - M1 Service to M6 Toll - M6 Toll to M6 Services - M6 Services to Liverpool just on this leg of the journey alone I would expect the app to save it in the order it occurred unfortunately the different elements of this part of the journey were mixed in with trip from the Midlands to London and then from Liverpool to Midlands at the end.

Therefore the drivers are having to sit piece together their journey, checking the whole trip has been counted and which clients they need to allocate the trips too, which is negating the point of the app being efficient for their time.

Can anyone advise, is there something I am missing in order for the app to register the movement in order?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kel_Mc I've posted this to our mobile team to see if they can advise anything. Personally, whenever I had mileage, I just used the mileage calculator when entering a mileage expense. I didn't use Drive. I found it was less time to just put in my starting and ending points and let the Mileage Calculator figure the distance than it was to try and make the adjustments to the legs Drive was bringing over to my report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.