Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cris_Mira
Super User
Super User

SAP ICS - No documents returned from Concur

Hi all

In SAP ICS, "Import Documents from Concur" only works if imported one by one at Feedback Loop / step-by-step (tcode CTE_DOC_MONI - Concur Posting Documents Monitor). If I choose option “ALL”, returns message "No documents returned from Concur" (message CTE_FND130)

Even the scheduled job "CTE_FIN_FEEDBACK_LOOP" defined in the wizard, doesn’t return any document.

And in Concur there are documents already completely approved

Any clues about what may cause this?

Thank in advance.

Best regards

CM

Cris_Mira_2-1669138924631.png

Cris_Mira_1-1669138924615.png

Cris_Mira_0-1669138924611.png

1 Solution
Solution
Cris_Mira
Super User
Super User

Hello

I already found the reason why ALL documents were not imported. An expense report was blocking the queue because the employee had a wrong system id assigned.

Thank you all

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cris_Mira I suggest requesting to join the Admin Group here on the community and posting your issue there. You likely will not get a response in this forum as it tends to be more read by end users, not site admins.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Ok, KevinD. I 'll do it. Thank you.

Solution
Cris_Mira
Super User
Super User

Hello

I already found the reason why ALL documents were not imported. An expense report was blocking the queue because the employee had a wrong system id assigned.

Thank you all