cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brettcorrea
Occasional Member - Level 2

SAP Fiori

Is there an automatic cutover date for when all Concur clients are going to be switched over to SAP Fiori platform? Thanks very much

4 REPLIES 4
abhinav_sharma2

@SAPCONCUR -  Do you know what  time SAP Concur is going to flip the switch on 2nd October'23. Would it like 8 A.M. ET for all customers or how it would be.

@abhinav_sharma2  and @brettcorrea  Thank you for your posts. I recommend reviewing the monthly Shared Release Notes to stay informed about the Fiori with Horizon theme timelines. 

The September Final Release Notes were published on Friday, September 15th.

Currently the Release Notes outlines the below, however I would recommend reviewing the SAP Concur Release Notes monthly in the event there are updates to the below:

• Beginning October 2, 2023: The SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme will become the default theme on the web for customers that have not made it so already. SAP Concur administrators will have the option to revert back to the legacy theme (Concur Gateway) if necessary.  
  • April 2024: The legacy theme (Concur Gateway) will be retired, and all customers will use the SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme. 

Does this answer you question?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
abhinav_sharma2

Thanks Lee-Anne, for the quick response. We are following the release notes closely and it has the same information. However, in order to prepare in advance we need to know the time at which the switch is taking over. After reviewing release notes it seems it would not be auto-on for all in one go and will take place some time. Hoping to receive further updates.

@abhinav_sharma2 Thanks for the follow up post. At this time, we are not able to confirm the exact timing. I know that does not help you, but I would suggest checking throughout the day on October 2nd.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.