cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PawelPocket
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP Concur specific integration with HCM and FiCo

Hey guys,
I'm new in SAP Concur and i have two questions to comunity.

1. Is it possibility to integrate SAP Concur with SAP HCM in this particional way: I would like to record in HCM in IT2001 the attendance (business travel) of the employee based on the approved delegation request.

2. Is it possible to integrate SAP Concur with SAP ERP (FiCo) for document scans, so that scans from Concur are saved in SAP ERP?

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PawelPocket great questions. I would suggest joining the Admin Group and posting there. This Expense forum tends to be more read by end users and not those that work behind the scenes as SAP Concur site admins. The Admin Group is for Admins only and those that would be more likely to have experience with your questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rwingerd
Super User
Super User

Our back end system is SAP and can take a stab at answering your questions.

1. A. If you are looking to populate IT2001 with entries in Concur. I do not think this is possible without a customized process(create a report in Cognos and sFTP the report into your SAP system).
  2. If you are looking to populate Concur with the IT2001 values stored in SAP. This can be done. As part of employee profile management in Concur, we include multiple IT that are not part of the standard integration. We use the sFTP file process to include these IT and store them in custom fields in Concur.
  3. It is possible to extract images from Concur into SAP with the Image Delivery Extract. We do not use this feature so I would recommend reaching out to Concur support for additional information on this feature.

Hope this helps.

Cris_Mira
Super User
Super User

Hi

I can only answer to your question 2.

Yes it is possible. It' s a standard feature. The images (annexes imported from Concur) are stored in SAP GOS . You can view them in the financial posting of the integrated expense report.

versionit1
New Member - Level 1

SAP Concur offers several integration options with SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) and SAP FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling) modules to streamline processes related to travel and expense management. Here are some specific integration points between SAP Concur, HCM, and SAP FiCO. Our VERSION IT is the best and top training institute in Hyderabad. Our faculty has 10 years of experience in SAP systems. For more details please visit our website. 

https://versionit.org/sap-fico-training-in-hyderabad.html