Alfred1990
New Member - Level 1

SAP Concur Web sign in error

Hi, I get this error message when sign in today. Please help

Alfred1990_0-1704208966880.png

9 REPLIES 9
SSlavik
Occasional Member - Level 2

same with different correlation id number:   6e6abdc057bf539526f2aeec9da9d0a4-1-2-3

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alfred1990 SAP Concur Open is showing a system degradation at the moment, so that is what is causing the error. I received the same error.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SSlavik

This seems more of a complete disruption than just degradation.   I've called Concur to escalate the outage.   I'm awaiting call-back.     

Alfred1990
New Member - Level 1

Thank you for your prompt responses. Please let me know if you receive any answer from Concur.

SSlavik

Hi Alfred1990
It looks like they nearly have all the bugs worked out.   You should be able to log in now.   🙂 

Alfred1990
New Member - Level 1

Thank you. It works now

ilianafrias
New Member - Level 2

Hello, did you received any answer about this?
I'm having the same log in issue:

ilianafrias_0-1704212452021.png

SSlavik

Hello.

I'm still awaiting call-back from the Admin Help desk.  But Concur Open is still showing degradation for Expense, Travel, Invoice, Imaging and Analysis.   You should be able to see the Concur Open status (Service Status) by clicking the link at the bottom of the Log-In page:

SSlavik_0-1704212748843.png

caseylbed
Occasional Member - Level 1

I was finally able to log in! Looks like the expense service might still be in degradation though.

caseylbed_0-1704215540592.png