cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jules_D
Occasional Member - Level 2

SAP Concur Mobile App Sign In Error

Hello Support,

We have a new user attempting to sign into the Concur Mobile application on their iPhone. 

After entering their email address, they receive an error at the top of the app stating "invalid csrf token intercepted"

We have tried many different things to fix it - We had the user uninstall the app and download the app again but it still gives the same "invalid csrf token intercepted" message after entering their email address.

I also looked at support to see if there was a solution to this and tried all of those suggestions too, none of which have worked.

They are able to sign in to Concur on their PC so I believe it's a mobile issue.

All of our other users have not had this occur and are using the app fine. They all have the same iPhones.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jules_D I was told by someone on our Mobile Support team that the user should clear the cache on the app itself. If they are an iPhone user, they would go to Settings>General>iPhone Storage. They should see a list of all their apps. Scroll down to SAP Concur and select that app. There should be options that appear. They should see an option to clear history or cache. 

Have them try that then restart the app. Let me know if it works.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jules_D I was told by someone on our Mobile Support team that the user should clear the cache on the app itself. If they are an iPhone user, they would go to Settings>General>iPhone Storage. They should see a list of all their apps. Scroll down to SAP Concur and select that app. There should be options that appear. They should see an option to clear history or cache. 

Have them try that then restart the app. Let me know if it works.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jules_D
Occasional Member - Level 2

Worked perfectly - thank you Kevin!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jules_D great to hear. Our mobile team knows their stuff. 🙂 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey