cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asg139
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP Concur - App Issues for Approvers

Hello! 

Our institution has recently started using Concur Request, Travel, and Expense for our travel approvals and self-bookings. I've attached a picture with an error that certain approvers are getting when they try to approve expense reports from the mobile application. If they login to a computer, they are able to approve the expense report with no issues. Can you give me any information about what the issue could be and how to fix moving forward? 

Users are using various iPhone devices with different versions of iOS. No one particular device/version of iOS has been identified as the main culprit. 

Thanks!concur error.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@asg139 Not sure if you realize or not, but the screenshot you provided is an error when trying to approve a Request, not an expense report. Also, without seeing what the error is, it will be a little difficult to answer your question. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
asg139
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello,

I didn't realize the screenshot was from Request, but the error looks exactly the same on the Expense side. 

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about not seeing the error? This is the only message that pops up saying anything is wrong. When you go anywhere else in the app, there are not red flags/nothing wrong with the approval flow as the message states. It's only when you click approve that this message pops up and doesn't allow you to approve anything. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@asg139 What I mean is that usually if there is a red exception, it shows you a message describing the error or what needs to happen. I've posted the issue internally to our mobile team. I'll see if they respond and let you know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.