cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jerry_Sabo
Occasional Member - Level 2

Running A Report Showing How Many Reports Have Been Processed For A Given Period

Does anyone know a readily available report within Intelligence that will show me how many reports have been processed for a given time period?  As stated, we do currently have Cognos Intelligence.  Any information that can be provided ASAP would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
kvavra
Occasional Member - Level 2

kvavra_0-1701284658431.png

This is the report I pull every month of the reports we've approved during the month.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jerry_Sabo you could also build your own report fairly quickly to show this. Depending on how many details you want, you could build this report in 5 minutes or less. I've added the minimum number of data items you would need.

Data Items Needed:

• Employee Name
  • Report Name
  • Sent for Payment Date

You would need to create a prompt on the Sent for Payment Date data item so you can choose the date range each time you run the report. Also, you can add more data items depending on how specific you wish to make the report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.