cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kharris
Occasional Member - Level 3

Run Payment Date Expense Report.

Good Day,

Trying to find a report I can run for a range to clearly show the expense report and their paid date. Don't want to use the Report Details option as they are select reports.

Thanks in advance,

Kameka

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kharris if you have Cognos report building experience, you could build this report in a matter of minutes. From what you describe, it could be built with three data items:

Employee

Report Name

Paid Date

You would then create a prompt filter on the Paid Date data item to be able to choose a date range each time you run the report.

Obviously I do not know your report building level of experience. If you have not used Cognos to build reports before, I would highly recommend you take one of our free webinars. These webinars are for beginning Cognos users and provide a great foundation of the basics of report building. If you are interested in attending, please reply to me here. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kharris
Occasional Member - Level 3

@KevinD , thank you for your suggestion. I have only used the basic feature of Cognos, run and edit report for reports created from our Deltek Costpoint system. I have never created a report.  Review the Cognos access from Concur not seeing the option to create new reports.

Any suggestions website for the free webinars?

I ended up just asking Concur Support to create a custom report.

Regards,

Kameka

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kharris if you can edit a report someone built, you should be able to build your own report. 

Here is the link to our Cognos 11 page: https://www.concurtraining.com/cnqr/cognos-11-registration

Scroll to the bottom to see the upcoming webinars we will be offering.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.