cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahuynh23
Occasional Member - Level 1

Rounding Foreign Currency Transactions - EXPENSE MODULE

Hi Concur Community,

I have a quick question regarding whether there is functionality in Concur to do the below - in the scenario where we have employees traveling overseas and expensing foreign currency transactions (i.e., Taiwanese traveling to the US and paying in USD).

1) Is there functionality for certain currencies to be automatically rounded by Concur - in this case the 'home' currency of the employee

2) Specifically, can Taiwanese (TWD) be configured to automatically round up or down without intervention from the Expensor?

For example: $12.27 USD will convert to 398.5296 TWD (at today's exchange rate of 32.48)

Is it possible for Concur to automatically round this to 399 or 398? This is because our ERP as technical restrictions which restricts decimals for certain currencies.

Many thanks!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ahuynh23 From what I read internally, it doesn't appear that the system will round up or down the currency.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.