Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 2

Returned employee deposit

We received funds back in our bank for an employee that had an incorrect bank account.  How do we proceed from here?  They fixed the account number today in their profile.  Is there a way to have the report reprocessed for payment?  Also, is there a way to set notifications to me to know when this happens rather than waiting to see the money hit our bank account?   

Community Manager
Community Manager

@sbb if the employee didn't receive the funds and their report shows that no funding occurred the system should try and reimburse the report again. 


I've not heard of a notification specifically for this. I would suggest submitting a help ticket to see if there is some way the system can send notifications if Expense Pay is not able to fund a report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks @KevinD , the system did push it through after it was corrected.  I have a ticket open to find out how to get a notification of any returns. 


Super User
Super User

You can check the batch files for the resubmition of the report for after the bank info was updated.  You can also check the report payments in the report details and it should reflect the new payment date.

Nancy Murray