cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcn22
Occasional Member - Level 1

Return on investment report

Can I create a report showing what I’ve spent on individual entrants? 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marcn22 by "individual entrants" do you mean attendees you have added to a group meal expense or do you mean something else? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
marcn22

Hi Kevin. As I try to think of an example I’m. It sure it’s possible but here goes. I’m a pharmaceutical rep providing lunches/snack breaks etc to different offices. I’d like to have a breakdown of money spent at different offices. But as aforementioned, as I think about it the only place I actually identify a provider or practice is in the attendees drop down. Not sure if that’s an accessible field or not. Thanks in advance for any assistance. 

devidassprakash

You can create a report showing what you've spent on individual entrants. It's a great idea to keep track of your expenses to calculate your return on investment (ROI) more accurately.
To create this report, you must gather all the receipts and invoices for each entrant and input the data into a spreadsheet or accounting software. However, I suggest taking it even more seriously and ordering a business plan. Good luck!