cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AEM
Occasional Member - Level 3

Return Unused Cash Advance

Hi all,

One of my users would like to return his cash advance. As the CA Administrator, I am unable to record that on the Concur CA tool.

Any idea why?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AEM we might need a little more information. If you can provide me your company name and the employee name, I can go in and take a look. It might be a site setting. Please send this information in a private message. 

Thank you,

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Venkat
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD :

Is that issue solved? Out of curiosity, would like to understand what is the issue

I believe there is a provision to record the cash advance return.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Venkat still waiting to hear from this person with the info I requested. Cash Advances should be able to be returned by the CA admin, so without any further information, I can't know what the issue is.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AEM
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @KevinD 

The issue was resolved! The "Return CA" is greyed out when the SAP ICS (Native Integration) is in place. As a workaround, The company had to create the "Return unused Cash Advance"  Expense type to return the CA.

@Venkat Hope this helps!