cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
williamba
Occasional Member - Level 3

Required Statistical I/O for just one Statistical Cost Center

Hi all, I would be curious if I can make the statistical I/O field in the expense report header a requirement for just one statistical cost center?  That team that has statistical I/O's every expense report, however, they forget to add them all the time and it upsets our AP reviewers when they have to send a report back just for the I/O to be added.  

Concur Expense.png

2 Solutions
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @williamba 

You can setup a custom audit rule.

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/_Current/SG_Exp/Exp_SG_Audit_Rules.pdf

When header-cost center is equal to 2001040 and header-Statistical IO is blank. Error exception level 99: Action for the cost center 2001040, please input a statistical IO to continue.

You will need to include additional conditions if this data can be input at expense entry and/ or allocation levels as well.

Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@williamba I was going to say what @rohanpatil said. If this is only for the HR & Admin Cost Center, then the rule is pretty straightforward to set up. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @williamba 

You can setup a custom audit rule.

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/_Current/SG_Exp/Exp_SG_Audit_Rules.pdf

When header-cost center is equal to 2001040 and header-Statistical IO is blank. Error exception level 99: Action for the cost center 2001040, please input a statistical IO to continue.

You will need to include additional conditions if this data can be input at expense entry and/ or allocation levels as well.

Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@williamba I was going to say what @rohanpatil said. If this is only for the HR & Admin Cost Center, then the rule is pretty straightforward to set up. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
williamba
Occasional Member - Level 3

@KevinD @rohanpatil I was able to place this audit rule in effect based upon your guidance!  Thanks for the help, Will