cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbenjie25
Occasional Member - Level 1

Requesting your help with Concur transaction

I am reaching out as I have a problem with a Car Rental expense. I rented a car in Chicago on July 25 to July 29 and for some reason extra insurance was charged to the car. Because of this my expense report was denied. I have spoken to National today and they refunded the extra insurance portion and sent me an updated receipt. Now, I need some assistance submitting a report with the updated receipt to march the expense that is showing in Concur. Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mbenjie25 two questions:

1. Did you pay for the rental car on a corporate card and if so, did that corporate card charge upload into your SAP Concur account?

2. After you called National and they refunded you, did you receive a corporate card charge with a negative amount, which would be the amount refunded/credited back to you?

I'll await your reply. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mbenjie25
Occasional Member - Level 1

Greetings Kevin,

I received the refund from National and an updated receipt. I submitted the expense over again and awaiting an approval.