Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

Request to assist in learning SAP CONCUR Expense

Hi All,

I am New to SAP CONCUR world and trying to learning the CONCUR Expesne. I am Experienced SAP Employee Expense Management Consultant and trying to Explore knowledge in SAP CONCUR. I went through the "https://www.concurtraining.com" site and reviewed the docuements. But still i have little bit ambiguity from where to start. Could someone share the details of Step By Step process for learning. Also please share any URL or documents which i can review as part of my learning journeys.

Can someone suggest me with path forward in learning SAP Concur.

Regards,

Jyotesh

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jyotesh519 I would suggest starting with all the Administrator resources we have then move to the end user resources. 

There really isn't any set order to go through the resources, but knowing the back office/administrative functions first will then help when you see how the admin configurations appear to end users. 

All of our training resources that we have available can be accessed at concurtraining.com. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jyotesh519 you can access the system while learning as long as you have an active Concur login. It will also help if you have a second monitor so you can see the training on one and be logged in on the other. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jyotesh519 I would suggest starting with all the Administrator resources we have then move to the end user resources. 

There really isn't any set order to go through the resources, but knowing the back office/administrative functions first will then help when you see how the admin configurations appear to end users. 

All of our training resources that we have available can be accessed at concurtraining.com. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

Thanks @KevinD .

I think it helps. I will check once and get back for further help if required. Just to check, is there a way to access the system parallelly while learning.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jyotesh519 you can access the system while learning as long as you have an active Concur login. It will also help if you have a second monitor so you can see the training on one and be logged in on the other. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

@KevinD Thanks.

nahtasurbhi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi,

I am also learning SAP and this information will help me in future.