cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thichith
Occasional Member - Level 1

Request internet reimbursement

if i recharged wifi two days before my joining date,can i submit bill for reimbursement?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thichith by "joining date" do you mean the date you joined your company? If so, that decision is up to your company as to whether it would be allowed or not. You should speak to your direct manager about this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thichith by "joining date" do you mean the date you joined your company? If so, that decision is up to your company as to whether it would be allowed or not. You should speak to your direct manager about this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MKellerCVS
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do I go about seeing if I qualify for internet reimbursement?  The site is a little confusing and I am not sure where I submit my information for it?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MKellerCVS Seeing if you qualify for internet reimbursement is a decision your company will need to make. I recommend speaking with your direct manager to see if you qualify for it. 

If you do qualify, you will log into SAP Concur, click Expense at the top of the screen. On the next screen that appears, click Create New Report. This will open the Report Header screen. Name the report and fill out any fields that are marked as required. They will either have a red bar on the left side of the field or a red asterisk. Click Next when you are done filling out the Header details. This will create an open your new report. On the right side of the screen you should see a list of expense types. There should be one for Internet. Click this. Fill out all the required fields for the entry.

You will need to provide a receipt for the expense. What I do is log into my Internet Service Provider account online, pull up a copy of my bill and screenshot it. You could also download your bill in PDF format. Either way, you need a digital copy of the receipt. Once you have saved the receipt on your computer, click the Attach Receipt button. You will see it at the bottom of the expense details you just filled out. A window will open that allows you to Browse for the receipt image file. Click Browse. Find the file that is the receipt image for the Internet. Click the image, then click Open. Once you do this, click Save. The Save button will be right near the Attach Receipt button.

That will do it. Once done, click Submit in the upper right hand corner. The Submit button is orange. 

Give this a try. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Valeria66
New Member - Level 2

Thank you for the info, Kevin. I am trying to start an expense report for Internet reimbursement, however, I can't get passed the header creation. My Cost Center in greayed out on this stage, but, as soon as I try to go to the next step, this field, Cost Center, suddenly becomes mandatory (red), but at the same time it does not allow me to enter any info or offer me any drop-down menu. Just for the record, my Cost Center is automatically filled out for me by my company in my profile. Please advise on what can I do to correct the problem. Thank you in advance.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Valeria66 hello there. So, I went into your company's site and from what I could see, there are some inconsistencies with how the site was configured. That explains why Cost Center shows as required, but is grayed out. The Cost Center field is part of what we call a connected list. The way these work is you will see anywhere from 2 to 5 fields. What you choose in the first field, determines what you can choose in the second field and so on. However, the field connected to Cost Center is Hidden from employees' view, which means you cannot select anything to then activate the Cost Center field. 

That is the explanation. There isn't anything you can do about this and the fix for this is going to take some time. Likely SAP Concur will need to get involved. What I would recommend is reaching out to Andrew Larsen at your company. He is listed as a site administrator and it looks like he has the needed permissions to make the necessary changes. Explain to him the issue with the Cost Center field and how it is required but grayed out. I would screenshot it so he can see it. 

Please let me know what Andrew says once you reach out to him. I'ld like to see how he resolves the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey