cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martin63
Occasional Member - Level 1

Request approval flow

How do I determine the approval flow for my employees that I am the approver for. I am looking for the next level above me.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Martin63 are you asking how to see who the next approver above you would be after you approve a report or are you asking how you would set who the next approver after you would be? 

Approval flows are determined in the Workflow area of SAP Concur and approvers are set up by your company's site administrator. You probably need to speak to your company's site administrator to see who is above you. 

I'm sending you a private message with a name to contact.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Martin63 are you asking how to see who the next approver above you would be after you approve a report or are you asking how you would set who the next approver after you would be? 

Approval flows are determined in the Workflow area of SAP Concur and approvers are set up by your company's site administrator. You probably need to speak to your company's site administrator to see who is above you. 

I'm sending you a private message with a name to contact.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.