cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhope
Occasional Member - Level 2

Reports Financial Posting Failed

I have an employee expense report that has failed to post and in the audit trail the message is '013(CTE_FIN_POSTING): Posting failed due to missing content. Please check COMPANY_CODE'.

I have checked the employee's Concur record and all the necessary fields are complete.

Any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jhope could you private message me the employee's name, please? I'd like to look as well. I can't promise I'll find the cause, but it couldn't hurt to have a second set of eyes. Click my username (KevinD). You will see a Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rmellinger
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @jhope  and @KevinD , did you actually solve this problem?

A possible solution / reason for this error would be helpful for me.

Best regards

Ruben

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rmellinger there are a number of reasons why financial postings can fail. Did you happen to see the details provided as to why the posting failed? If so, can you provide them, please? I cannot promise I'll know the answer since this an issue posting to your financial system, which isn't an SAP Concur product. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rmellinger

Hi Kevin,

we could solve the issue in the end. The cause was a missing mapping form on the SAP Concur side. Cost object info and company code were not copied from the report header to the line items. This is now fixed. There was a thread in SAP JAM also, that covered the problem.

Best regards

Ruben

TamiMilillo

Hi Ruben,

Do you mean you made an adjustment within SAP Concur or your ERP?  Or do you have the reference to the SAP JAM thread?  We are running into the same issue and are having difficulty resolving.  Thanks!

Tami

@TamiMilillo from Ruben's description, sounds like they made the change in SAP Concur. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sgarcia84
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello! 

I'm having the same issue, what it is strange is that normally we have only one allocation form for all the policy, so in that case all expenses should be failing in the financial posting through SAP ICS.  I made a revision and cost center is been copied down properly from the report header to the allocation.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!