cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kallen51465
Occasional Member - Level 3

Reporting Question

Does anyone know if there is a way to create a scheduled report for a rolling two year period based on Sent for Payment Date?  I don't want to have to manually run this report each month.  Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kallen51465 If you are using Cognos Reporting (Business Intelligence), you can certainly schedule a report to run each month. 

If you don't have the Business Intelligence offering, then I'm afraid what you are asking isn't possible. From the Concur home screen, you should see an option at the top labeled Reporting. When you mouse over this, if it says Intelligence, you will be able to schedule the report. 

Here is something that should walk you through the scheduling: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us/cte_en-us_rpt_reporting_schedule_report_time_zone...

The time zone portion of the video obviously doesn't apply. After watching the video, let me know if you still have any questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.