cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carldennett
Occasional Member - Level 2

Reporting - Employee Audit change log only goes up to May 2017

I am trying to create a report to show changes to user accounts (when the change happened, what changed, who changed it etc) for auditing purposes. I have come across these fields in Audit Trail (Change Log)

carldennett_0-1698847882112.png

They seem to have what i need except i'm only seeing results up to the end of May 2017 and nothing more recent. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to get more recent results?

1 Solution
Solution
carldennett

just incase anyone else has the same issue, i raised a support ticket and was told 'we need to have the archive enabled and the DB scheduled to run with the Warehouse job' i guess it was turned off for some reason back in 2017. It has been activated again and now i can report on changes up to the present day.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@carldennett Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I responded to your previous post. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
carldennett

just incase anyone else has the same issue, i raised a support ticket and was told 'we need to have the archive enabled and the DB scheduled to run with the Warehouse job' i guess it was turned off for some reason back in 2017. It has been activated again and now i can report on changes up to the present day.