Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harsha
Super User
Super User

Reporting Currency in Concur

Hello All,

We are a Canadian company and the reimbursement currency is CAD. However, the Concur reporting currency is USD. Is there a way to change this?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Harsha

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harsha Hello there. So, if you would have been registered for my Cognos reporting class this week, you would have gotten this answer. But, since you aren't in the class, I'll tell you here.

Yes, you should be able to submit a Support Ticket to request this change. 

Quick question, do have employees living in other countries or submitting reports in different currencies? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harsha Hello there. So, if you would have been registered for my Cognos reporting class this week, you would have gotten this answer. But, since you aren't in the class, I'll tell you here.

Yes, you should be able to submit a Support Ticket to request this change. 

Quick question, do have employees living in other countries or submitting reports in different currencies? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Thank you @KevinD . Apologies for the late reply. 

All employees are based in Canada and we only reimburse in CAD.

Regards,

Harsha

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harsha that makes it a bit easier for reporting. 

Just submit to SAP Concur Support to get this changed. They should be able to do it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
TrishC
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin. 

I am a new Admin still working out the kinks with our SAP Concur platform as we only began implementation in February/March. We are a CAD company but we have both CAD and USD accounts that expenses get charged to and paid from. I am currently having issues trying to get our USD expenses to report in USD as the system currently assumes everything is being reimbursed in CAD. Are we able to have 2 reimbursement currencies that the user can choose from when uploading their expenses? I need to report in both CAD and USD. After searching the community, it looks like you can probably answer my questions pretty quickly. Hoping you can help me figure this out. THANKS!