cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rdbelljr
I'm going to Fusion
I'm going to Fusion

Report that shows returned by Processor

Looking for a report that shows current Expense Reports that have been returned by the Processor and why? Is there such a report?

Thanks,

Bob

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KevinD
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Report that shows returned by Processor

@rdbelljr I couldn't find an exisiting report showing what you are asking for. However, I put a report together that I think would work. I've provided a screenshot so you can build out this report. This should get you very close to what you are looking for. The rest I'll let you tweak as needed. I hope this helps you. 

Sent_Back_Commenter.png

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solution
KevinD
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@rdbelljr I couldn't find an exisiting report showing what you are asking for. However, I put a report together that I think would work. I've provided a screenshot so you can build out this report. This should get you very close to what you are looking for. The rest I'll let you tweak as needed. I hope this helps you. 

Sent_Back_Commenter.png

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

rdbelljr
I'm going to Fusion
I'm going to Fusion

Kevin, thanks a bunch, just built it and it was pretty easy!

Thanks again,

Bob Bell

KevinD
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@rdbelljr great to hear. Glad I could help. 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey