cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DardoAmarillo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Report stuck in processing payment

I submitted a report on October 20. It was changed to in accounting review and then to auto approved. It has been showing the status of processing payment since and at present it’s been 7 days. The report had a negative balance due to a credit and the other items marked as personal expense. Is it possible that it is stuck in processing payment status because there’s no payment to be made and it therefore it’s stuck in a holding pattern? Or is it possibly under review? It is not showing in active reports. It is only searchable when looking at past 90 days reports as it is not in the sent for payment. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DardoAmarillo I don't think the amount is the issue, because if no payment was necessary, it wouldn't need to be processing a payment. 

I recommend reaching out to either your Finance, Accounting or Payroll departments. I don't know what your company's reimbursement cycle is, but maybe you submitted between cycles and it just hasn't fully processed in the system yet. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DardoAmarillo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you for your response. I guess my question is if it is marked as auto approved and then the status is showing as processing payment is it passed all approvals? It’s my understanding that our company is experiencing an issue right now, but I’m just not sure if it’s past approvals and just waiting on ”payment”. Just trying to understand the process a little bit better.