cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sg1194
Occasional Member - Level 2

Report status showing as "Failed account" in the payment file at the time of payment

What action is required for below - Status showing as "Failed account" in Concur payment file at the time of payment.

Report ID

Payee Name

Amount

Status

E30370DEF*********

XYZ

$100

Failed Account

3 REPLIES 3
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @sg1194 ,

Can you please provide some more information. Currently im not able to understand this is exactly for which module? If you could provide a screenshot of report where status is reflecting, then that would be helpful. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @sg1194 ,

Upon checking few documents, I got to know this is regarding expense pay module. With reference to Concur standard document if provided bank account information is invalid then payment will get failed, and status will be displayed as "Failed Account". 

You can ask user to validate the bank account information and check whether it is active or not. If it is not correct, then request user to update correct information and then try sending payment file to update the payment status.

PoojaKumatkar_0-1721286187999.png

Hope this would help.

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sg1194 did you replace an actual user's name with XYZ in your screenshot or is the payee actually listed as XYZ? I'm asking because if the Payee is actually XYZ, that would indicate to me a test user or a profile that isn't an actual user. Therefore the account would fail as the account number wouldn't be a real number, correct? Maybe I'm missing something.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.