cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deedimas
Occasional Member - Level 1

Report shows PAID but the money has not arrived in my bank account

My expense report shows PAID- and I thought it was going to come in with todays pay day- but it didn't. Who can I reach out to about this? How long should it take after a PAID email goes out? (I received my PAID email/report on 12/15/22). The report # is N5O0BP  (the first O is a letter the second 0 is a zero)-

3 Solutions
Solution
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

@Deedimas I understand that disappointment and frustration after getting paid-message but not actually paid. 😞 

Let me provide you a quick guide. Click open your report > click Report Details > check if there is an option called Report payment or something like that. This option will show you the estimated payment date for your report. (Applicable if your company is using Expense Pay feature). 

So, there is a different between PAID and Payment Confirmed.

What I understand is, PAID is like the payment advice is given to bank to pay out the amount. And it takes 1-3 days based on banking process to transfer the amount in employee's account. This is what I have seen in general. Once the payment hit your bank, the concur report status changes to Payment confirmed. 

But it may vary company to company. Check with your concur admin once before coming to any conclusion.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Deedimas the Paid status is a little confusing as it is just how the Concur System categorizes the report to show it is fully reconciled in the system. I would recommend to reach out to either your Finance, Accounting or Payroll department to see what the actual payment timeline is once a report is set to Paid.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Solution
AliciaHansen
Super User
Super User

When our Expense Pay reports receive final approval and information is pushed out it first goes to our third-party processor who then withdraws the money from our bank and distributes the individual payments to the employees' bank. This was a common question so we included a statement at the end of any report status email that it may take up to 3 days for payments to be received in bank accounts. My understanding is this is standard processing time. 

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

@Deedimas I understand that disappointment and frustration after getting paid-message but not actually paid. 😞 

Let me provide you a quick guide. Click open your report > click Report Details > check if there is an option called Report payment or something like that. This option will show you the estimated payment date for your report. (Applicable if your company is using Expense Pay feature). 

So, there is a different between PAID and Payment Confirmed.

What I understand is, PAID is like the payment advice is given to bank to pay out the amount. And it takes 1-3 days based on banking process to transfer the amount in employee's account. This is what I have seen in general. Once the payment hit your bank, the concur report status changes to Payment confirmed. 

But it may vary company to company. Check with your concur admin once before coming to any conclusion.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Deedimas the Paid status is a little confusing as it is just how the Concur System categorizes the report to show it is fully reconciled in the system. I would recommend to reach out to either your Finance, Accounting or Payroll department to see what the actual payment timeline is once a report is set to Paid.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
AliciaHansen
Super User
Super User

When our Expense Pay reports receive final approval and information is pushed out it first goes to our third-party processor who then withdraws the money from our bank and distributes the individual payments to the employees' bank. This was a common question so we included a statement at the end of any report status email that it may take up to 3 days for payments to be received in bank accounts. My understanding is this is standard processing time. 

Deedimas
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you everyone for your help and guidance. I was able to get the answers I needed. Happy New Year!!