cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FSI2021
Occasional Member - Level 1

Report showing all required fields for each expense type

Hello,

Can I run a report or find a list of all the required fields for each expense type? I realized that vendor isn't required for our Misc field and it drives me crazy. I looked at the Config report under Expense admin but wasn't sure that is the best option and can't export it to apply filters.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

6 REPLIES 6
rberlth
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello,

I wouldn't use Intelligence for such report but rather the "Configuration Report" in your Administration area. Go to "Administration --> Configuration Report --> Expene Entry Forms". In column "Form required" you should find the information you are looking for.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FSI2021 there isn't a report I know of that shows the required fields. Only the Configuration report as @rberlth mentioned.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bekinobles

Do you know where I can find a report showing all field entries for each expense report?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bekinobles I think what you might mean is a report that shows all fields found on each entry form.  One Expense Report can use several different forms and different forms often have different fields. What this means there are various combinations of fields that can appear on an expense report. Likely too many to fit in a single report.

However, the Configuration Report shows the different forms your company is using and the fields that appear on those forms.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bekinobles

Thank you, Kevin. I need the information input into each field, not the fields themselves.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bekinobles you best option to see what people have input into entry fields is by using Cognos reporting. Are you familiar with Cognos?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey