cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
przybv
Occasional Member - Level 1

Report posted and approved but travel card still has a balance

Hi, I have an expense report that has been approved but a balance still shows on a corporate card. I selected the travel card as the payment type. How should I go about reconciling the balance? Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@przybv it is possible that the payment to the card just hasn't been made yet. My suggestion is to speak to someone in your Finance or Payroll department as they are usually in charge of company card payments.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@przybv it is possible that the payment to the card just hasn't been made yet. My suggestion is to speak to someone in your Finance or Payroll department as they are usually in charge of company card payments.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
przybv
Occasional Member - Level 1

Payment happens on the 3rd of the month I just learned, so you are correct in the delay.  The balance was just cleared, thanks for the help.