cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adriana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Report - log on users

Hi team, 

Does any of you have a way to measure how many users have logged on to Concur using the mobile and how many on desktop?

Many thanks!

Adriana

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Adriana I don't believe this information is reportable. All I could find in Cognos is information on the last user logon date and time. Also, from the User Admin screen, when you search for an employee, you can click on their login ID (it will be a hyperlink) and see their last 200 logins, I believe, that shows if they logged onto Mobile or the desktop version. 

As for how many users have logged into each platform, there isn't a report to count up each. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
pnenes

Kevin, 

Is there a way to get a listing of all my associates that are using Concur mobile so that I can specificaly target Mobile updates to only those users?

Thank you, 

Patricia

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pnenes I think you can get this information from Cognos. If you go into either Query or Report Studio and start a new report, in the Expense folder if you scroll down a bit you will see an option labeled Mobile Usage Metrics. From here you can add Employee and Device Platform. That should give you a list. If the Device Platform is blank for an employee, that should mean they haven't use the mobile app. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
pnenes

Thank you! I found the "Mobile Metrics" report. Is there a way to add email address's to that report? 

Thank you, 

Patricia

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pnenes yes, you can add email address. How much Cognos report building experience do you have? 

If you aren't well-versed in building reports, it will be difficult to explain how to add the data item. 

So, have you built some of your own reports in Cognos before?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
dargarcia
Occasional Member - Level 2

Would you be able to supply some insight on how to do so? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dargarcia insight on how to do what, exactly?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
dargarcia
Occasional Member - Level 2

Mapping insight.

I am attempting to add the email address to the mobile metrics report. I'm at a lost of where to pull this data in from.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dargarcia in the data warehouse with Query or Report Studio open, go to Expense>Expense Reports>Report Header Information>Additional Employee Details. You'll find Employee E-mail address here. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey