cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KnowledgeEater
Occasional Member - Level 2

Report for Delayed Expense Report Submissions By User

Looking for a standard report that will provide a list of expense reports that were submitted late according to our Company's policy.  We currently have a rule set up that prompts user to enter a comment is late.  Although, we are needing a report by user who triggered that rule.  I only saw a report that gives the number of users not specifically a listing of user names and expense reports.  Does anything exist like this as a standard report?

__PRESENT

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KnowledgeEater there isn't a standard report for this because our standard reports are reports any of our customers can use. They cannot be based on your policy or any of our customers' policies.

If a user submits a report late, you said a they are required to enter a comment. I take it an Alert appears to the user asking them for a comment. However, if the comment is entered, does the alert goes away? If so, you might not be able to report on it.

You might consider building a second rule that flags the report as late, but doesn't require a comment. That way the "flag" will stay on the report and mark the report with an exception. You can then build a cognos report that shows all reports that have that exception. That could work for you. It would entail copying the current audit rule you have, but removing the comment requirement. Change the Exception level to 1 instead of 99. Maybe test it out and see if that will work for you.

If it works, then build your Cognos report. What is your Cognos experience level?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KnowledgeEater
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, 

I haven't used Cognos for years and we don't have Cognos at my Company.  

@KnowledgeEater according to the site where I see your SAP Concur profile, you do have Cognos Reporting and I see you are assigned a role that allows you access to Cognos. I do see that the email address you have listed here on the Community isn't the same as what you have listed for your company name. If you send me a private message with your company name, I can confirm your Cognos access.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.