cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
espencer1trumpf
Occasional Member - Level 1

Report for Company car mileage with Business distance

Good morning 

I'm looking for a similar report as your standard Excessive Personal Car Mileage report  but for the company car mileage.

Please can you advise

many thanks 

Emma Spencer

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@espencer1trumpf here is a link to a recorded training session that walks through how to use Cognos reporting: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us/cta_cognos_reporting_covering_query_studio.mp4

Give this a watch so you will know how the system works, how to launch Query Studio to build your report and have a foundation. Once you've done that, I can better explain how to go about building the report you are looking for.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@espencer1trumpf here is a link to a recorded training session that walks through how to use Cognos reporting: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us/cta_cognos_reporting_covering_query_studio.mp4

Give this a watch so you will know how the system works, how to launch Query Studio to build your report and have a foundation. Once you've done that, I can better explain how to go about building the report you are looking for.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
espencer1trumpf
Occasional Member - Level 1

Good morning 

The above video was very helpful but there is one issue. The query studio only appears in internet explorer  but as this internet is now discontinued and will be closed down sometime the query studio should appear in edge but it doesn't at the moment. Please can you advise if this will be resolved before we loss the internet explorer

Many thanks

Emma Spencer

@espencer1trumpf Looks like IE will be retired in June of next year. I don't know what will happen at that time. What most people do not know is that the compatibility issue with Query Studio and IE is an IBM issue since they are the developer of Cognos. I know we have gone around and around with them as to why Query Studio won't work with other browsers, but for some reason there hasn't been any resolution. 

As for whether this issue will be resolved by the time IE is retired, is way above my pay grade. I've reached out to a colleague to see if there is anything in the works for this issue. I'll relay information, if there is any, as I get it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey